Commitment to Privacy
At moddern Marketing LLC, your privacy is important. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on the Invisitone.com home page so it is at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This website may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Invisitone.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of such third party web sites and this Notice does not apply to those web sites.
Application of This Notice
This Notice applies only to the information collected by this website. It does not apply to information collected by moddernasc.com in any other way, including offline.
“Personal information” means information that may be used to identify an individual, such as a first and last name or an email address. By using this website or by calling Invisitone.com, you may provide us with your Personal Information to purchase our products or to register to receive information about our products and services, and to contact you.
Invisitone.com shall not disclose any personal information it gathers from you to third parties except in the following situations:
1. To comply with any governmental regulations and/or laws or any court orders
2. To protect personal safety, the public, or our website
3. To provide the product or service you have requested
4. When we want to keep you up to date on the latest news and trends, special offers or other information we think you’d like to hear about from moddernasc.com alone
5. For allow for operation and maintenance of third parties that provide Invisitone.com with technology, services and/or content.
6. We may also from time to time contract with third party vendors to serve ads to our customers on our behalf across the internet or to send direct to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our products and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag industry standard technology used by most major websites. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with our sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving direct mail. If you do not wish for cookies or pixel tags to be placed on your computer most commercially available web browsers permit you to prevent that from taking place.
To opt-out of receiving our direct mail you may send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 212-334-9800
moddernasc.com cares about the safety of children. Our website is only offered to those of age 18 and over. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from any individuals under the age of 18. Whenever children use their computers, parents should supervise their activities, especially use of the Internet, email, and other online services.
This website is owned and operated by moddern Marketing for the purpose of communicating with moddern’s current and potential customers.